Friday, April 27, 2007

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Wiherspoon no longer an item

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The couple who were never a couple have broken up.

OK! magazine claims that Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon have already broken up because Reese can't find time for Jake, leaving him "devastated." The last straw came on Easter weekend, when Reese went to church with her children instead of lunch with the Gyllenhaal clan, according to the mag.

Hmm, I never posted on the so called couple because I never believed they were a couple. Is Reese finally tired of being a beard? Witherspoon is one of these weird celebrities who actually seems to like her kids and spends time with them, but, I doubt her devotion to her children broke up this "romance." She needed to grow a penis to keep Jake interested. I'm not known for subtlety..he's so gay. He's Maybasket gay. He's Buttcrack Mountain gay. He's Bobby Trendy in a better shirt gay. Reese, please go find a guy who likes poon. You and Jake can always be friends and shave your legs together while giggling over gossip rags and ice cream drinks with little umbrellas in them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope Reese finds someone who likes poon and won't cheat on her. I like her.

-Addicted2Blogs

Anonymous said...

Stupid comment, Addicted2blogs.

I like Jake and Reese and think stupid gossip magazines made this story up.

Anonymous said...

i pray every hour that jake is not gay - i will overlook all the signs because he is just the most attractive man, to me
and knowing he bangs men would ruin it for the fantasy of him slanging it to me