Thursday, June 7, 2007

Jolie talks..and talks and talks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On when she’s most talkative:
"I don’t know how he does it, but … I talk a lot in the bath. It’s easier to talk when you’re naked … Get naked with me, and I’ll talk!"

On her growing relationship with Brad Pitt:

"I think we both went on a lot of faith – we really did. Our family has grown very quickly, and we have a lot of responsibility together, and we acknowledge that we are lucky we turned out be for each other everything we’d hoped. We could have been very wrong, but every challenge we hit has brought us closer. It has been that kind of relationship."

On good dad Brad:

"It’s hot. There’s nothing sexier than a man who is a great father."

On being especially happy for son Maddox:

"I’m so happy for my children – especially Mad. I didn’t know if he was ever going to have a dad. So when I watch them having real strong father-son time, or even when Mad tells me, ‘This is a boy thing, Mom’ – it’s just really beautiful to see."

On Pax’s underwear trouble:

"I’m still having trouble convincing Pax that underwear and pants go together - underwear is not pants!"

On Zahara undoing her hair:

"You do her hair; She takes it out. It’s like everybody just starts to undress once you’ve gotten them dressed."

Oh Shiloh recently learning how to walk:

"So she’s falling and trying to eat everything in the place."

source

Yeah, she's doing damage control with cute family stories. Sorry, I don't buy her act anymore (thought she does look good with the rare smile.) I don't think shes a horrible person, but, I think there's something really screwed up in her head. She also admits that her and Brad have trouble finding mommy and daddy time with the kids, so why are they getting more kids? Give Shiloh a cookie. The kids hungry. Brangaloonies kiss my butt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO ! = Brange'loonies kiss my butt ! LOL ! LOL !

I think Angelina is 100 % screwed up in the head , she isa pathological liar and she is quite delusional .

I can't say that I am a J.A fan either but when it comes to morals & values I'd have to go with J.A .

I don't care how many racially matched orphans Brange'lina adopts
I think they are two media whores
who will end up hating each other like Alec Balwin & Kim Bassinger ..

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful in that photo. However I agree with the first anon, excepting one thing....Brad and AJ are in this for life period. It doesn't seem to me that Brad would abandon any of the kids. And they are talking about 2 more children, which is unhealthy for every one involved. When these kids are teenagers, it is going to be hell. You know at least one of them is going to bad enough to be in the blogs every day.

Anonymous said...

"Smoooooch!!"

.D.

Anonymous said...

Can't stand her.

Anonymous said...

Odd isn't it..how so many people are so gungho to believe the bad things but don't believe the good things...

Eliza