Thursday, April 10, 2008

Courtney Love's drugs



Don't you love my double entendre in the title? Bet you're shocked I know a big word like entendre. Fuck you, I went to college. Okay, I looked it up. Wickipedia makes me hot. Anyhow, everyone on the net is shitting themselves silly all because Courtney Love fucked with their heads by showing her med bag.
*
Pffft, there aint jack doodly in there. The loose yellow one looks like vitamin E, the ones next to it..what? A huge stash of 2 generic Vikes. Someone thinks there's Adderall. Looks like pee pee pills to me. You know, bladder infection. Jessica Simpson sold me some of those. She's such a pusher. I'm more interested in Love's gigantic lips and ring than her stash of laxatives. Okay, not interested at all. Just bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, her fashion style is pretty awesome lately. Love the ring too. She looks to be buying quality items now and not trash. Her daughter needs a role model, right? And she's cute! So, I saw the pills, jeez, you should see my purse & bag of drugs! Not a big deal, all us old ladies have a baggie full of pill bottles. I like Courtney, can't help it. You can sue me too.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. That's hardly a drug "stash". Court's an old lady now, like many of us.

That baggie probably contains nothing more than her vitamins, penicillin (hehe), synthroid, tagamet and a couple of emergency vikes--- (just for when her sciatica flares up)

Anonymous said...

poor kurt