Friday, July 4, 2008

Pete Wentz...gay or not gay?


Pete: "When I said that I make out with dudes, there was a slight sense of sexual rebellion in that. And I probably even made it a bigger deal than it was.The last time I experimented was probably when I was 22."I've always felt this relentless heterosexual drive." And.."I know I'm going to get a reaction when I say things. I don't get on stage and give a social diatribe. I am a performer and an entertainer."
************
Oh fer fucksake..I never thought he was a homo, I always thought he was bi. If you aren't gay and you don't want to be called gay, then stop talking about kissing boys. It's that simple. Also, I never listen to anyone who uses terms like "social diatribe." You know damn well you'll get a social diatribe from them.
*
Wentz added: "If I was gay and I saw people playing with it, being ambiguous, I don't really know how I would feel. I look back at Elvis and I'm like, 'Was Elvis a dick?"
*
WTF has Elvis got to do with this? Does he think he's like Elvis or was Elvis sexually ambiguous? Elvis was a dick..but, Pete's not Elvis. Or maybe he is. Maybe Elivis is alive and disguised as Pete Wentz. Once again, Pete talks, I get confused.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He bugs the shit out of me. I don't care who he's boppin, that's not it. Is it cause he's Neanderthalish? What is it?

mm

Anonymous said...

Elvis was gay.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call him Neanderthalish, Anon 9:45. I would call him a very immature little boy who is trying (way too hard) to sound clever and sophisticated. Needless to say, he's failing miserably.

CapriciousCat

Anonymous said...

Can't see this marriage lasting can you? lol

Anonymous said...

He's so weird! I think he's disgusting, his wife is disgusting, his father in law is disgusting and his sister in law is disgusting and totally DUMB!

Anonymous said...

why do you think hes disgusting?

Anonymous said...

hey stop tlkinng shit about this one situation elvis is an awsome person and he was not gay and i dont care whether or not pete is besides he is a good singer and many girls and boys try it with the same sex to see what they feel oh and i like the way pete is he can write and tlk anyway he wants and being sophisticated is not a bad thing....anna presley wrote this in case you want to know

Anonymous said...

You guys are all douches.

Unknown said...

You are all missing the point, sure what he said did sound like he was trying to be smart and so what if he's gay or bi he said that it does not matter. He is simply a performer and entertainer, he's good at everything he does, bass is totaly boss. Plus the punk look does him right. So all of you just let Pete do his thing.

Anonymous said...

ok first of all im gay to and i am in love with pete and always will be i never knew i was gay till my first sexual experience with a guy and after that you really open you eyes on a whole other level and you guys don't understand how bad it makes someone feel to be made fun of cause of who they love. i've been told by many ppl even my parents that i am going to hell for who i love but idc as long as i'm happy in life then i will be whatever i want and that's what i think pete is trying to express in this blog and he says yes i'm a fag. meaning he obviously gets talked about for being gay which isn't right cause he deserves to be happy i mean come on he is successful hot as hell and and amazing musician so fuck all of you guys pete amazing.

Dirty Disher said...

You have a chip on your shoulder. We don't care who's gay or straight. I usually don't respond to these old posts. Fer cripes sake, take your gay ass to the front page and join us. You will be welcome. Your parents suck. Trust me, all of us know how that is.

Anonymous said...

Sucks Pete is gay...Imma girl and I thought he was FINE AS HELL....:/

Anonymous said...

Honestly, i hope pete wentz is gay.............. cuz i'm bisexual........... and elvis was awesome!!!!!!!! But thts not the point............... if pete is gay, or bi, i wanna have a good time with him....... cuhe is sooooooo SEXII!!!!!!!!!