Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween at the Playboy Mansion



Halloween at Hef's place is always a huge deal and yes, I'd love to go. Bridget always has a good costume, she's a Halloween lover big time. Did you know Bridget is producing a horror film? Yeah, I think it originated as a stunt for the show, but, she took them seriously and what's great is that she is a HUGE fan of horror. She said forget monsters, she likes ghost stories and hot vampires. A girl after my heart..I hope she gives us a good scare. I'd become her biggest fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If thats Bridgette then she has really been losing weight. Wow! I love her costume. How cute is she?!! I would also watch a movie if she made it. She is looking good. I guess breaking out on her own has made her change her appearance somewhat. I like it on her.