Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How's your weener, Pete?

Pete Wentz and Elle mag interview....
ELLE: Like millions of others, I’ve seen these photos. But if a picture of your penis is going to get leaked online, you could do much worse than yours.
PW: Oh, thank you. I appreciate that. But at the time, I wanted to find a cave and hang out there for the rest of my life and be a cave painter and eat dirt.
ELLE: I don’t want you to think I lingered on the photo, but I did notice that you looked groomed down there.
PW: The manscaping? Honestly, I felt slightly overgrown in those pictures. If I had taken them for public consumption, I would have done it differently - groomed a little closer, better lighting.
ELLE: So-called guyliner: What are the most common mistakes?
PW: Wearing it to the point where people only recognize you as ‘that guy who wear eyeliner.’ I don’t really wear it anymore because of that.
*
You know what? I could save guys a shitload of trouble and get them all laid..by just telling them a little tiny secret. Women don't care about your penis. We don't want to talk about, hear about it, name it or least of all, see cell phone photos of it. Kind of blows your mind, doesn't it, guys? See, women are nothing like men, nothing. So, unless your sending that weener photo to another dude, don't bother. You can fucking trust me on this. And HERE's Pete Wentz's baby maker and I have to wonder who in samhell he was emailing this to? Joe Simpson perhaps?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't need to click on that link - I already see a picture of a big dick in this post.

Anonymous said...

"manscaping"...nice turn of phrase though...

it's how it's USED that matters, not the size!

Anonymous said...

AMEN, DD, and guys -- please understand that DD is correct in this. We don't want to hear about it, see it, talk about it. We just ain't that impressed.

Anonymous said...

Size matters tho. Just don't talk to us about it. WE KNOWWW what you got before we need to know, no detail escapes us, got that??? Like Crabbie said, a guy can be a big dick but still have a little weener!

Anonymous said...

thats honestly really gay, what he did. I swear he's gay.

Anonymous said...

(snort).. like crabbie didn't look. Yeah, right.

Unknown said...

"manscaping". new word, love it!

Also agree with DD. You don't have to brag about "it". I know what it looks like, and I know what it does, it's how you use it.

Anonymous said...

"It's how you use it, it's how you use it.."--how about specifics ladies.

clueless guy maybe

Anonymous said...

7:03...exactly what I was thinking!!! Sooo true! Crabbie, you know it's true!
PS: Manscaping is not a new term ppl!!!! It kinda came along with "metrosexual"

Anonymous said...

I think he's stretching it for the camera.

The_Aitch said...

Feh, speak for yourself I've got nothing against seeing a nice peener once in awhile!

Anonymous said...

Bull, size does matter! Tiny can be heartbreaking! And I said CAN, so don't jump on the "It'OK.HONEY"
bandwagon.

cupcake said...

Width is very important

As is NOT "manscaping". At all. Ew.

And most of us have a preference for cut or uncut.

Anonymous said...

I guess it depends on who his target audience is (hint: not female)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I admit it, I saved the pic and have been salivating over it ever since it has been posted. Its like a work of fine art !

Anonymous said...

Me too Crabbie =D