Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Poor Kendall Jenner

Kendall lead the Chanel runway, that IS a big deal, and I think she deserved it, no matter who she's related to. The kid works it. I don't give too much of a shit about fashion anymore, but, you just have to look at Chanel. Man, it used to be such a power house. Now Kunty Karl seems to lose it periodically. There is no predicting that man and not much to admire, if you ask me. But, this show was nice. I couldn't resist looking up pics and vids. HERE is a nice article with lots of pics. What Kendall was dressed in was beautiful and the rest was interesting. But, poor Kendall, because mom, Kris, showed up like this...

See through pants, Kris, really? Copying Kim's previous look, I thought she looked ridic. I do like the sunglasses though. Not the label, just the look. You could easily get that effect with a pencil eraser and nail tools. Remind me to do that. Anyway, aside from ridiculous old Kris-Jenner-Kartrashian- whatever she wants to be called now, the article is worth looking at. Pretty and outrageous fashion. Some of it was very Jackie O-ish retro-throwback, which I loved. Kunty must be screwing some intern with a pretty, creative brain right now.

The other people they showed who came to see this were dressed really nicely too, I thought. Kris should take notes. And then pass them to Kim. Who should pass them to Kanye. Has anyone else noticed that Kanye has been dressing like a Knight of the Round Table? I really expect him to start rocking a hip sword any minute. Hip sword....ha. That's funny. I crack me up. Sorry. I'm going to go listen to Nirvana's 'Dumb' for 20 minutes as punishment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendall is really pretty, but I think what she is wearing (the top, anyway) is gross. It has those poufy little sleeves, which sort-of say "innocence" because that's kind-of a young girl thing, and yet it is made of black, see-through material. It kind-of makes me mad.
The skirt is not as flattering as it could be, and I feel like it needs some sort of intervention. Of course this is the year that some designers have chosen to carve out holes in their male models' outfits, to show their penises and droopy ball sacks, so there goes THEIR credibility. I wonder if the saggy balls on the runway inspired the saggy balls on the football field, or the other way around? It doesn't matter. They're all gross, and I don't like football, anyway.
I had some major dental work yesterday, and am taking some lovely medication. I think I lost track of the conversation. What were we discussing?
Christina

Jane said...

The only thing I like, or have ever liked, about Kris is her hair. She looks like she has been letting Kanye dress her.

Unknown said...

I loathe the way they dress. They have to have the v necks to the belly button, see through dresses, clothes so tight I have no idea who manages to stuff them in to them, and now the mesh leggings. Disgusting. They all look like they can't wait to get around the corner so they can manipulate their own no-so-privates. They wear coats on 90 degree days. Kanye wears lot leather pants and wonders why Kim doesn't conceive. His sperm died. I am equally sure Kim has no desire for another pregnancy and wants to go the surrogate route, which strikes me as against natural law. They disgust me.

Anonymous said...

Karl actually gifted Kris with that little clutch and the sunglasses. They are fab. But out of my realm. Everything she's wearing is Chanel. I think Karl can be amazing, then just f'g trashy. But he does keep with the tweed short jackets. Chanel's trademark. I remember him as the fat queen,swaying down the runway with his paper fans and mu-mu's. I loathe the K's. All of them. And now Bruce and his own reality show, of course! this whole show he's been putting on has been filmed and its total BS. Just for show. It's got Kris's fingerprints all over it! They will never f'g go away. They are like cockroaches. Ugh. I don't even have E! on my listings. I removed it. I think Kendall, of all of them, will do her own thing. And be successful. If her mother doesn't alienate every designer on earth. The others? The clock is ticking. I detest them. ALL of them.
Rox

Dirty Disher said...

Christina, sorry, I thought the first look on Kendall rocked. I love it. I hated that cock and ball look too. That shit is janky.

Jane, I think she's a good looking woman with awesome hair. But, her judgement is non-existant.

Dirty Disher said...

Border, you're right ALL the K people dress awful. Kim is the worst. Her clothes never fit!

Rox, wait what? Bruce has a show?? I'm with you on the K's, I'm sick of them too. The obvious set ups and scripts drove me away years ago. You can't escape them though.