Thursday, October 8, 2015

Open Post

Oh, man, you guys, I slept all day. I slept all night too. I don't know what the hell is up with me, but, I've been sleeping a lot. I would think maybe it's the Fentanyl patches releasing, but, I can feel that and it's never made me tired before, so I dunno. Maybe I've just reached that old people stage where naps are necessary. What's next? Geritol? Depends? That fucking poop yogurt that Jamie Lee Curtis hawks? Fuck it. I got my first senior discount at the deli the other night. The lady said, seniors get free coffee and I looked at Lissa like wtf? She was laughing, but, the sales lady said, 'Pat, I know you, we went to grade school together. You want a free coffee or do you want to pay for it?' I said, gimmie my free coffee. (Bitch.) But, I whispered, 'even though I'm not quite old enough legally.' It's like the first time you get 'mam'd', you look around to see who this kid is talking to. ~shrugs~ It happens to all of us. On the flip side...naps and free coffee!

I've been saving any pics of easy holiday decorations for us. That witch hat greeting is cute, but, not too cute. I don't do really cute. I think you can just write on the hat with chalk and you can use any old Fall ribbon or thick twine you have for the rest. You could probably make it much better really. Stick a small skull on it or a paper bat. OH, or a plastic rat! I have those! I think crafts work out best when you don't buy a bunch of supplies. Then it's more like folk art which is how this whole idiotic craft movement started. The crafters have lost the plot. Anyhow, there ya go. I liked it and I have those hats in my junk anyway. I'll take a pic of mine when I get it done. If I get it done. It's pretty crazy around here to be thinking of making things, but, it's on here and I enjoy going back to old October posts to check myself out sometimes. I rarely visit vintage me, except in October. If you see any Samhain/Halloween stuff I might like, post the link or give me the vid name. I usually need the title to find vids. Those pasted non clickable links always confuse my daytime computer. Oh, if you want to get fancy and make a clickable link in comments, HERE, is an easy way. Skip all that bullshit and go down to where it says 'hyperlink', just do that. It gives two ways in that one sentence. You can copy and paste either and just delete their addy there and put your own http/ in. If you want to practice on here, go ahead. And most of you guys know this, but, if you missed it, you can delete your own comments on here if you choose. Just hit the icon that looks like a tiny trash can in comments. You'll spot it if you look for it. Or, just giving me the vid title works just as well. Thought I'd throw that in, because a lot of times you guys find the best stuff, then I can't find it from a non clickable addy.

Boy, this post is getting bla bla, isn't it? I have to let the animals out to potty again and the stupid neighbors won't let them use the yard, so I have to go out with them. So irritating. We had an unspoken agreement that they'd let the killer dogs out to potty for an hour or so and then it would be my turn. Worked out well, until now. Now that they know I'm moving they can be outright hateful. So, every time I let my three out, they turn the dogs out. Even if the dogs were just called in. First I thought it was just fluke, but, no. It's quite deliberate. Hate for your neighbor is okay, but, taking it to an extreme that could kill their pets is not cool at all. There's a fence, but, their dogs can jump it. And one of mine climbs into trees that have branches that hang over. If he ever fell on the wrong side, he wouldn't have a chance. He's a big boy, but, so are they and there's two of them. And they hate everything and everyone. (My big dummy thinks everyone is his friend.)  I don't understand dogs like that. Or people who want dogs like that in town. Or people who get big aggressive dogs, but, won't spend one minute on training. But, then, I've never understood these particular neighbors. Also Ouija is so small he can walk right through the fence and is young dumb enough to try it. The dogs are smart and sneaky and they hunt cats. It makes for some really nervous potty time here as none of my animals like to go potty in the house. They all beg to go out to potty. Which is great for me and I had no idea a, cough, fat cat could housetrain itself. (I learn something new with every one I raise.) But, it's difficult to use the yard. I could go on about that situation for 12 paragraphs. Mean people suck.

So, what's up?

10 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like the way I sleep. I could (and have) sleep (slept) all day. I try to keep to a normal schedule, but often when it's time to get up, I just so comfortable (no pain) that I stay in bed. Then I can sleep for the rest of the day. That's when I have some really weird dreams.

Angie said...

I use to be able to sleep all day, but now I get so stiff and aore, I have to get up and stretch out. Takes the fun out of it.

Dirty Disher said...

Well, it's sure not like me, I'm an insomniac. And stiff and sore doesn't cover it. It's agony.

Had some drama. The neighbor turned his dogs out on us and it backfired. They got so riled up they took him and his oldest kid. It was a real riot and I couldn't get over the stupid fence to help them. By the time I got over there, they'd both made it inside. I think the owner got hurt, I don't know how bad though. There was blood and screaming. The dogs were left crazy and locked out. For some reason, the dogs won't hurt me as long as I don't run. I can't run anyhow, so I don't bother trying. I think my calm, slow movements eliminate me as their target. Seems that way anyhow.

Then I went to wash curtains to put in the new house and a sonofabitch insect was hiding in them. The sting hurt like a blow torch and knocked me on my ass, literaly. I used up two epi-pens to breathe. It was bad and my arm is really swollen and sore. I shook out the curtains, all I found was a big (really big)spider. There is no way a spider did this. At least, I don't think so. It wasn't a recluse. I think it was a wasp and the spider was just there. But, I could be wrong, because I never found a wasp. I don't feel so good, but, I'm okay.

Dirty Disher said...

You know what? I was just sure it had to be a wasp, but, something has bothered me. There was no buzzing. None. I just realized that. Maybe it was that spider. Fucker was huge.

Dirty Disher said...

Just googled. SONOFABITCH. It was goddamned Hobo. Mother fucker. I knew it looked wicked, but, you don't see many Hobos here. The Recluses usually eat them. Well, fuck me. No wonder it feels like someone took a chainsaw to my arm.

Angie said...

You really need to get into the new house. I know you have a lot of spiders in Iowa, but the new house HAS to be better than where you are now.

I want to hear more about the neighbor's dogs. How do people keep dogs that can turn on their own owners?? What were they doing/saying to get them so riled up? I'm kind of speechless over this.

Dirty Disher said...

I do need to move, but, the spiders are everywhere now. OMG, there is no stopping them.

They were just hollering and stomping around, yelling things like, 'get em!" (Aimed at me, but, like a joke, but, I knew it wasn't.) Shit like that. The dogs are really hungry for attention from these people and they are very nervous acting for big dogs. Like tiny yappers in big dog bodies, it's odd. The one dog, the black one, has some kind of brain damage, I think, which makes it impossible to call off. When it bit him, then the other dog went wild. They might have controlled one, but, not two. The dogs are still outside this morning, pacing and acting weird. I just cleaned poo, because my dudes aren't going out there. No way.


My arm hurts like a sonofabitch, still.

Dirty Disher said...

PS, these are the dogs that have attacked at least two people just walking down the street. They caused some real injuries too. But, the shit head owner is friends with some of the cops.

You know what I think is funny, in a morbid way..everyone bitches about pit bulls. Neither of these dangerous dogs is a pit. One is a pit/lab mix and the other is a golden retriever/lab!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you manage to live next to people like that. Those dogs would terrify me, and I would find some way to retaliate, and get myself in trouble doing so. It is horrifying that while they were trying to egg the dogs on, they ended up getting the worst of it. The dogs have zero sense of right and wrong, and their hierarchy is completely screwed up. What happens to dogs to make that happen? Years of neglect and abuse, I guess. Police who allow this to go on, are beneath contempt. They suck at their job, and ought to be fired. If someone is killed by those dogs, the police officers assigned to that area should go to jail. If you have the ability to intercede, and prevent harm from coming to innocent people, and you don't do it, you are the scum of the earth.
Wow. That must have been one heck of a bite. I hope you are okay, Pat. Two epi-pens is scaring me. I want you to live to make the move into your new home. You need to exit the hyperactive-paranormal, spider trap next to the killer dogs.
I know that you worry about your cousin, and how he will treat your animals, but you have means at your disposal to make his life more difficult. I hope he understands enough to know that you are not one to be messed with. He would be ill-advised to try to do anything. He needs to move on with his life, and find some other focus for his attention.
I am glad you are getting rid of beer can alley. It was nice of you to allow them to stay as long as you did, but if the whole yard smells like pee. . . well, I'm glad you are ousting them. They don't respect that space, and obviously are not potty trained.
Christina

Anonymous said...

2 epi pens and you would be dead. You lie so easily. I know that is what Tia caught you in all the time. Do your 5 commenters really believe half the shit you say?