Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Miss fuck you

I used to love this place. I was ready to stop daily blogging, but, would have enjoyed keeping it open and updating occasionally. Without comments though, there isn't much point. I can't leave comments open because of the troll. I never minded at all when the psycho picked at me, but, she loves picking on children. She also stalks us, calling our courthouse to get info and publishing personal stuff like the kid's school, sexual things directed at the child, etc. I looked at her ignorant journal site the other day and she posts along like she has the right, but, thinks no one else does. She's caused the closing of other good blogs besides mine too. Everywhere you look for her name, people are saying she's crazy, but, I wonder if they have any idea how crazy she really is. She takes psycho meds and I think she goes off them sometimes and loses what little shit she has.

What she doesn't know is, I have kept track. I've just gotten back from a little trip to ----. You know that feeling that someone is watching you? She should have had it this week. I'm going back real soon. If she thinks she can take what I worked hard on for years and years and go her merry way, she is wrong.

People like her should not fuck with people like me. $300.00 I don't give a shit and that does not work in her favor.

27 comments:

momofmonsters said...

I don't know what made me check your blog today since I hadn't checked it out in almost a year and there you are! Welcome home. I missed your blog.

Clarabel said...

and to think I almost deleted this link.

Marilyn said...

Great!!!! Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Great!!!!! Marilyn

NOREEN said...

YES!

Cut On The Diagonal said...

I've been wondering how you've been.
I miss your blog.

Lisa P said...

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! You’re back! Have missed you ❤️

Vicki said...

****And you have been missed!!!!!!

Christina said...

Hi, Pat!
I didn't expect to see you back here. I hope you and your cute grand-daughter are well and enjoying life. I have (obviously) seen you on facebook once in awhile, but nothing like the old days.
Hope you had a happy holiday!
Christina

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is actually how you are now not actually a
lot more well-appreciated than you might be now.
You are so intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly when it comes to this topic, produced
me in my view imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women are not
involved until it's something to do with Woman gaga!
Your own stuffs excellent. At all times handle it up!

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity about unexpected
feelings.

Anonymous said...

I just like the helpful information you
supply to your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here regularly.
I'm relatively certain I will be informed many new stuff proper right here!
Good luck for the following!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the courage
to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx!
Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Very soon this web site will be famous among all blogging viewers,
due to it's nice articles

Lisa P said...

I miss you

Anonymous said...

Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital
to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently rapidly.

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or
blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site.
Reading this info So i am glad to show that
I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just
what I needed. I most indisputably will make certain to
don?t forget this website and provides it a glance regularly.

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so excited I found your website, I really found you
by accident, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot
for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time
to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it
and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to pay a visit this web page and reading
the views of all mates about this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting experience.

eriny said...

I miss this blog.

eriny said...

I miss this blog and the fun snark of it all!

Unknown said...

Is this where I was supposed to go??

Lisa P said...

I have missed you and look forward to some more good reads!

Dirty Disher said...

I missed all of you too and I have all the names except anaons. You guys need a name. I see one troll, but, I can spot a troll a mile away.

Lucky cola said...

Get ready for adrenaline-pumping action! Immerse yourself in a virtual playground of excitement and competition. Lucky Cola