Saturday, May 10, 2008

Is that really you, Kelly??




I've always thought Kelly Ripa and her husband, Mark Consuelos are one of Hollywoods hottest couples. They're just good looking people. But, I never pictured mom of three Kelly like this. Retro-sexay! Wow.

6 comments:

  1. looks like jenna jameson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hair. Tiny body.

    Yeeaaaahhh, not doing it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. imho she looks really hot in that pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking adore Kelly Ripa and I never tire of her portion of the Today show

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a tiny girl. This is waaay too much for her tho. Too skanky for her age & family position. She looks like a whore. Unless they are just for her husband, then I totally get it. Then that means there are nudies as well, she's a good wifey. LOL! Another kid will be born 9 mos from the day he saw these pics!

    ReplyDelete