Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just 'cause I felt like it today



Just Pete Doherty playing acoustic in a garden. Give it a chance, maybe you'll know what I see in him.

10 comments:

  1. Aw, that was lovely. It's nice to see that there are bloggers out there who don't think Pete Doherty is just some stupid junkie who was with Kate Moss for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's amazing. Go you, nice taste. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard/seen him perform before. Not bad.

    mm

    ReplyDelete
  4. DD, I love you, but sorry - he BLOWS!!! Someone please make my ears stop bleeding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, woman. Don't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you DD! Great taste, there... she goes a little heartache... there she goes a little pain.
    I takes some special glasses to see through all those crusty, deceptive outer layers. Sorry, to all of those missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Pete Doherty is a pretty decent musician/songwriter. And I love that song... it's called "Fuck Forever"~ (g)

    Thanks for sharing an oh-so fresh version (taped on the Isle of Wight) with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ the person who thinks HE BLOWS! If you guys were sheep, I'd shut this place down so fast. I liked it because it's not pro, he's not mic'd, there's no magic boxes correcting some flat pop voice..it's just Pete being Pete. He amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Baaaah-Baaahhs here DD! We all got our own opinions & thats the way you like it, uh-huh, uh-huh, thats the way, uh-huh,uh-huh you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dare anyone out there to carry a tune like Pete does...
    But yeah, it's not one of his best moments.

    ReplyDelete