Friday, March 23, 2007

Taking the cake

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You know, I've heard a lot of negative stuff since I started blogging. Stuff like, I'm stupid and weird and I'm just jealous of celebrities, but, this photo is exactly the reason I'm here. This is Michael Jackson and his nephew. I'll let that sink in a moment. His friggin' nephew. Who the hell poses like this with thier family? The kid is MJ's brother Titos son, and he's signed to MJ's record label. This is about as screwed up as you can possibly get and proves to me why celeb bloggers are around. My existence is now justified. I'm not so sure about Michael Jacksons.

10 comments:

Miss Tia said...

i like how you restrained yourself in mentioning the visible pubes on that kid....understated...well played...

null said...

Holy crap. That is disgusting...

As far as audience rudeness is concerned, screw 'em. They matter very little, and don't they have anything better to do than insult writers whom they don't even know?

After a few years, you won't even notice their rudeness . . .

Anonymous said...

I'm disturbed that anyone even agreed to take that photo.

Elaine S.

Anonymous said...

Elaine.. my thought exactly!!

Dirty Disher said...

TY Miss tia..I musta been tired.

Dirty Disher said...

Ty agent bedhead for the advice. I believe you..I think.

Anonymous said...

ew. sick.

Anonymous said...

That pic is just totally ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

That's why Michael Jackson was in WalMart. They had little boys pants half off!

1Truth said...

First off we doubt Michael would be in walmart unless he was HELPING someone. Second Michael's nephew was a grown man when this photo was taken if he wanted to get naked then let him. Aren't you all the first people to say "sex sells"? Because you all would be the first buy KING magazine or hustler etc. Michael isn't even touching him. When you all have pictures and video of Michael being a pervert or a pedophile post them on the internet. Oh wait you CAN'T because Michael ISN'T a pedophile.