Friday, May 18, 2007

Amy Winehouse...a cutter?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmmm, I thought The Blow was the top celeb cutter, but, looking at Amy's arm, I have to wonder if Lohan's been topped. The Blow has a better system, she cuts near the line where she wears braceletts and watches so it's mostly hidden. Amy doesn't seem to have that plan down. It looks like she used a slicer dicer to scar herself. If it was me, I'd cut those tats off. I mean, if you're going to do it anyway, make it useful. Multi-tasking..that's the ticket.


UPDATE: Amy Winehouse married Blake Fielder-Civil this morning in Miami.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutters usually hide their marks - i doubt she does that
it is a publicity type stunt or a lot of hard partying

Anonymous said...

she looks like would cut long and deep look at scars

just saying

Anonymous said...

Wow if there was ever a winner AND a 10...

Anonymous said...

I wonder what she keeps inside her hair do? Spiders might live in there, or snakes!

Anonymous said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=445159&in_page_id=1773&ito=1490



check this out dd

Anonymous said...

I don't give a shit if she cuts! I give a shit that Cousin It is matted and sleeping her her head! Someone save Cousin It from Amy Winehouse!!!