Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More news on the Chris Benoit tragedy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. He then hung himself in is weight room, in his home, on Monday. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths. *

So much goes through your mind when you try and understand what really happend. Maybe Chris and his wife had a fight and in the heat of the argument he killed her. Nothing explains to me why he had to kill that little boy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the saddest story. My brother googled "pro wrestler's deths list", the results are incredible. Most died before 45.

Anonymous said...

Roid rage.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's dead.First Eddie,niw Chris.I really cried my eyes out when this happened.Being a Big fan of the WWE,I t was like I knew that man.He was one of my heroes in the Wrestling profession and I never heard him get booed once.RIP Chris,we'll all miss you.

Anonymous said...

I dont think he killed his wife or son, but i think someone else did and wrote those text messages were wrote by someone else who may have killed him and his family.

Anonymous said...

i think he is bang on so stop takin the piss out of him dick heads

Anonymous said...

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!