Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who the frick is dating who???


First of all, dating is such a subjective term. Pffft. Criss Angel is seen parading around with Britney Poontang. Angel used to be with Cameron Diaz (so last week) but, today Cameron is dating John Mayer who yesterday was seeing Mandy Moore. But, yesterday Cameron was dating Jude Law who used to screw Lohan (and no one in their right mind would call that unholy union "dating.") I admit it..I can't keep track anymore. So le'ts just call them all a bunch of whores (except Mandy) and I'll slap up photos and rumors as they come in. My head hurts.
I can only imagine what these two talk about...
Britney: "I used to walk on water too, but Kevin said it was lame. He was always puttin' me down."
Criss: "Yeah, Kevin was a bastard. Show your tits for the cameramen, that shit gets me off."
Britney: "Did you like, really cut that woman in half? OMG ya'll! If I did that someone would like, sue me. And Kevin would flip out, but, he can go suck it now."
Criss: "Yeah, Kevin is a bastard. Show your cootch to the paps, I get off on that shit."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will stop this whore?????? I hope she really isnt planing a come back @ the VMA's, that is a joke, NO One wants to see her perform anymore. She is worthless in all ways. Hey Brit where are your sons????(Hopefuly with Kevin)

Anonymous said...

No no!!She can come back & when she starts her lip-syncing & dancing, her wig goes flyin' off & it lands in the audience in JT's lap! LMAO!!! & Jessica (Biel)pees' herself with laffter. Yeah, Brit can come back but only if she promise to do that, mmkay? TIVO anyone? & don't worry DD, who can keep up with the revolving dating-door in HoWood! There are like 13 ppl there to date,right? I mean thats about all you ever hear about... so what do you expect?

Anonymous said...

Can she just not ever stay at home & be normal? Give it a rest.

Anonymous said...

"PINK WIGS AIN'T WORKIN' AT HIDIN' MY IDENTITY.....MAKE ME IMBIZIBLE, CRISS!!! (make my kids disappear, too, cause they're too much work)"

Dirty Disher said...

LMAO....good one anon.

Anonymous said...

I think he needs a few more accessories! he forgot to hang a chandelier from his nose!

Anonymous said...

I use to like Criss Angel but he seems to date nothing but the skank whores of hollywood lately. I'm sure he'll wind up with some kind of disease.