Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Paris Hilton planning babies


There's ParAss dancing with her fug sister because no one else will dance with her ass. But, men still get drunk and screw her and that fits into her plans. You see, ParAss wants a baby..lots of babies.
Paris said, "I want kids next year, so I've got to get my body ready."
A source also said that Paris is definitely feeling maternal. "Paris told me, 'I want lots of babies and a more simple life away from the celebrity spotlight. I did a lot of soul-searching about my partying and then I heard Nicole was pregnant and I decided it's time for me to grow up and take responsibility - and the best way to do that is to become a mother. "
Yeah, and I heard a couple of her ferrets died so she has cage space now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic. Sorry, Parass, your fug sister cannot impregnate you.

Anonymous said...

Some people should not breed

Eliza

Anonymous said...

I cannot see her giving birth much less raising kids

Anonymous said...

She is way too vain to be a mother, when your a mom, you have to put your children's needs and wants first, I dont think Paris is capable of doing that.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kris I totally agree with you there. There is no way this selfish bitch is going to give up anything and sacrifice for her child. She just wants to get pregnant because Nicole is. Look how shallow she is.
Damn Paris get a life - your own life.

Anonymous said...

i know she's hella dumb just cuz nicole is preggers doesnt mean she should also, i dont see her being a mother either, she'd probably have them with the nanny 24/7 i hate paris