Friday, April 24, 2009

Lopez on Rachael Ray

On the twins’ differences: “You can really see it, even from when they’re really young. Boy, girl. It’s funny to say because he’s more like the visceral boy, running, knocking things down, eating the world - you know what I mean? And she’s kinda like, takes a step and stops and picks things up, and she’s like, ‘I don’t know, maybe I’ll eat this.’ … It’s funny because now that I see Max, I’m like, I was more like Max.”
*
On Emme being a lot like herself: “She’s funny because we call her Emme-tude because we’re like she’s giving us Emme-tude right now… when she catches an attitude - Wooooahh. She gets that from her dad. I’m kidding … She gets it from me.”
*
On the twins’ first birthday party: “We did it in my backyard in L.A. We had a BBQ/carnival type thing. It was more just like we had snow cones and a little jumpy. They had the best time at their birthday party, I didn’t think a one year old could have fun at a birthday party. But they did, they loved it. …I think I did a good job, and they’re going to remember.”
*****
Bla, bla..I think she has 50 nannies and the twins live in a separate wing of the mansion so she doesn't have to hear them. I'll bet she's never even changed a pooped diaper...in her life. Nope.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nannies filled her in on those stories before she went on the show. She had cliffs notes! LOL

Anonymous said...

Why didn't she "keep it real" and rent out a house in da Bronx or have it on the shoulder of the westside highway like the rest of the Puerto Ricans?

From the block, my ass.

On a side note, would any sensible man let Rachael Ray give them a bj? That overbite looks dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Why do people spend $$$ on stupid birthday parties for 1-year-olds? Give them a big cardboard box, a pile of wet mud and some pots and pans and they will never be happier.

Unknown said...

All I want to know is..where did she get that orange stove :)

Eliza

Mona K said...

Her twins will "remember" their 1st birthday? Yeah, good luck with that. I remember EVERYTHING from the time when I couldn't talk and still had people changing my diaper.

konspiracytheory said...

Someone please back me up on this. There's a kid's cartoon on PBS called Dragon Tales that features Hispanic siblings named Max and Emme. I seem to be the only person who has made this connection (I know, I need to get a life outside of my kids...). Has anyone read anywhere that it was an 'homage' to the show!?!

Disher said...

Interseting, Kon, I did not know that. TY.

Anonymous said...

I have seen Dragon Tales too....

Anonymous said...

Kon, the Dlisted guy talks about that sometimes, he even calls Max and Emme "The Dragon Tales Twins". LOL.

I don't know if they were named that way on purpose though.

konspiracytheory said...

Anon 7:08

Thanks -I had no idea. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

Anonymous said...

Knowing JLO, one of her assistants probably carried the twins for her too.

Anonymous said...

I love Jennifer, she is true to herself not some sanctimonious, hypocrite who is constantly trying to prove to the world what a good person she is.