
Mariah really married Nick, it seems. There's a licence in the Bahamas. It was called an "impulsive moment." Are you fucking kidding me? This chick can't even frolic in the Aspen snow without 3 hairdressers, 15 personal photographers, a nip tweaker and 7 stylists to shove her fat ass into a parka. Impulsive, my ass. Ohhhhhhh, butterfly piss. Okay, she's not fat right now..I'm still mad at her.
*
Dishy Links..
*
Crabbie has all the Oprah/Tom Cruise vids on. Bless yer gossipin' heart, crabster.
David Cook kisses some fishy things and it's not Paula. OMG
Remember back when Paris didn't want to be Nicole? Defamer

that ring is fug
ReplyDeletebologna, anon.
ReplyDeleteit's an amazing ring.
a little obnoxious, but never the less.
It is so over the top it looks fake. But we all know it ain't!!! If I owned it, it would be a Diamonique from QVC!!! And I'd still love it! Hey! Maybe they will do one?
ReplyDeleteI would sooner wear a three dollar pink plastic Hannah Montana heart-shaped ring emblazened with the words "Secret Star" than sport this ugly piece of junk. It looks like a prop for the third-grade school play.
ReplyDelete