Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Suck on that, Father Time

Kim Victoria Cattrall, born August 21, 1956, in Liverpool, England. Yep, I said 1956. Samantha Jones is holding her own. Gotta love her. A little. Heh.

10 comments:

  1. hate her! she looks better than me =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! Somebody thats older than me & not dead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha once said on a SATC episode: At the therapists office with her bf, "I need a BIG di**...(looks at his crotch)...and you can't..it just...sorry". The therapist says "I hearrrd that!". The bf gets up & walks out. I love that line. She's my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! I hope I look that good when I am her age.....not too far behind.....



    SCCarolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's got the bod of a victoria's secret model. She should give Gerard Butler a ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i looked that good now let alone when im 52 lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photoshop my 43 year old ass and I'd look good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Photoshop my 43 year old ass and I'd look good, too..."
    ---------------
    Whewww! I feel SOOO much better now!!!

    (thank you.)

    ReplyDelete