Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lindsay Lohans former body guard tells it all

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lee Weaver was Lindsays bodyguard for two years, but, he said he had to quit because it was too dangerous. He claims he's taken care of many wild Hollywood stars, but, no one as out of control as Lindsay.

Lee: "She had a total death wish and took more drugs and drank more than anyone I've met.
"I lost count of the times I thought she was overdosing and had to carry her out of parties. Every morning I'd breathe a sigh of relief she was still alive."

Among things Lee has revealed ...Lindsay likes girls and uses them as sex toys. She's also jealous of them and as likely to attack them as try and pick them up. She once tried to pull out Jessica Simpsons hair extensions for looking at her funny. Lindsay had a fight with a drug dealer who pulled a gun on her, but, she tried to kick his ass anyway.

This is good stuff..wanna read more? HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Lindsay doing in my apartment

Anonymous said...

I don't know - doesn't this story sound kind of "done"? The coke dealer was waiting for her in some bushes. Give me a break. Why wouldn't he just be standing around, or meeting her in a hotel room somewhere? It's not as if there isn't enough money in coke dealing to the stars to get a room for a few hours, for privacy. I'm not a Lohan fan, but it would be easy to make money right now on wild stories, because she insists on posing for moronic pics which seem to back them up.

N.

Dirty Disher said...

I see your point, but, I really believe every word of it. Drug dealers don't usually think clearly and neither does Lohan. She's hard core and more than a little crazy.

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for her. Imagine getting drunk and doing lines with your mom (with photographed momento-s no less)when you are still a teen.
I saw parts of Parent Trap over the weekend with my young girl. She was cute and Talented. What a waste. What a damn shame.

Dirty Disher said...

I feel for her too..but, I don't have a lot of hope for her anymore. She's too far gone.