Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm not bitching

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've lost track of the trees down, the booms and cracks just keep sounding. The glass people are out here trying to put windows back in. There are 800,000 people across the Midwest without power. I'm one of the lucky ones. We got more ice after I took these pictures and more ice coming. I'm going to get out today and see what else I can see around town.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trees are so beautiful, I was tring to take pictures yesterday of our trees, but they didn't turn out. It's sad they broke, but it is very beautiful.
casey j

Anonymous said...

It's not beautiful when you are miserable & w/o any power or water! I AM bitching! Be careful out there snooping, there are power lines down everywhere & the utility companies won't let you out just to get in the way. It's dangerous. Like chasing a firetruck, bad idea!

Unknown said...

Be careful when you go out to take pictures. We don't want you to be slipping and falling on the ice. Please be careful and don't hurt yourself.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about that and realize it's bad but it looks really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Just get on your magic broom and fly around, Dishy. You know, the one you wouldn't crack me with for being lazy and whining.

Dirty Disher said...

Bwa ha. I would never hit anyone...and the ice is too thick to fly. Even us weeches have our limits.

Faerie♥Kat said...

Sending FL sunshine your way, but in the meantime, the faeries and me are luving these pretty pics! Whooeeee!