Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Does Rachael Ray hate her husband?


The worlds most prolific consumer of garlic, onions, and EVOO know a thing or two about food, but, might have made a boo boo when she chose John Cusimano. The ugly divorce rumors are still flying. How was Christmas at Ray's house? A source said, “When they arrived, John stayed outside for 15 minutes. When he finally came into the house, Rachael acted like he wasn’t even there. She even closed her eyes so she wouldn’t have to meet his gaze!”
*
It gets worse..now she makes him sleep in the cats attic room. Rachael says this is all lies and they are fine and dandy. I don't even know why I care, except she does interest me. I've decided I don't hate her and can learn from her. I don't think she means to be so obnoxious..she's just super hyper and can't help it. I wanna slip her a Xanex and laugh when she shuts up for two seconds. I'd also like to redo her TV kitchen..yucky. So does she hate John? Doesn't everyone hate their spouse part time? Doh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, WHY is her TV kitchen so old timey? Is that supposed to endear her to us? The one that drives me nuts & I refuse to watch it is "Semi Home Made", her kitchen changes every show & her clothes & window treatments,decor and appliances & dishes all match everything. It's unreal. It makes me crazy. I hate that show. But I like Rachel, she does need to slow it down a bit. But hey! She's only got 30 minutes people!!!! Give her a break! I have been hearing about her marital probs for a long time. Maybe it's true. NMFP anyway. She will be fine. Trust me. She has her bank acct to keep her warm at night.

Dirty Disher said...

I like her stove though. I just hate the weird retro colors.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Sandra Lee and I hate her show Semi Homemade too. She doesn't even try these recipes that she makes. I watched one of her "themed" shows and it was a tailgating party and she was making chili dogs - with a chili seasoning pack and a spaghetti seasoning pack.
WTF is that?!? That drunk bitch is retarded.
And don't get me started on Rachael Ray - she can't shut up and since she has hit fame she has turned mega Bitch! Just check her out in a rerun of the next food network star - she was awful to them when they were back stage on her show.

Dirty Disher said...

Semi Homemade is for slow people. .

Anonymous said...

maybe somebody should tell her that olive oil is freaking OIL and as unhealthy as all the other oils. Greeks and Italians can stomach more of it because they are used to consume a lot of it. That is called 'evolution'. But most people aren't.

I hate this people. 'It is mediterranian, it must be healthy'.
...

Anonymous said...

Obviously EVOO isn't exactly a diet food by any means, I mean look at her!!! That huge ass!! If she could talk with her ass, she'd weigh 4 pounds! Thats alot of exercise.

Anonymous said...

DD her kitchen reminds of what you'd have if thats all you could afford, or what somebody was nice enough to give to you. Thats what it reminds me of. It's not awful, it's just strange. That oven that pops up & then goes back down is cool. But I doubt that stove is very energy efficient for a real person. Besides she probably pops it thru into the oven & somebody switches it out from the other side anyway. FAKE!!!

Anonymous said...

i want to hit her.


hard.