Friday, November 17, 2006

Paris Hilton is a piece of shit


Tina Fey was on the Howard Stern show yesterday..here is what she said..
"Howard Stern: What is Paris Hilton like?
Tina Fey: She's a piece of shit. The people at SNL were like maybe she'll be fun, maybe she won't take herself so seriously. She takes herself so seriously! She's unbelievably dumb and so proud of how dumb she is. She looks like a tranny up close.
Howard Stern: Was she bad on SNL, was she hard to deal with?
Tina Fey: She was awful. People never come in and say "I'm not doing that." So, this guy Jim Downey wrote a really really funny sketch, it was supposed to be Lorne Michaels just finding out that she had a sex tape and telling her she couldn't host the show because SNL has standards... So she was like "I'm not doing it!" and refused to come out of her dressing room. Also, you would walk down the hall and find what just looked like nasty wads of Barbie hair on the stairs... Her hair is like a Fraggle.
Howard Stern: Did she give you ideas for sketches?
Tina Fey: Yeah, she wanted to make fun of all the girls she hates. She was like "I want to play Jessica Simpson, I hate her." She would come in the room and say "you should do a show about Jessica Simpson because she's fat."
Howard Stern: What was the bet you guys had going about her?
Tina Fey: The cast had a bet if she would ask anyone on the cast anything about themselves, you know like how are you? where are you from? anything. I think Seth Meyers won because at one point, she asked him if Maya Rudolf was Italian."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is music to my ears. I'd pay Tina Fey to write a book about it. Okay, you guys know I can't pay for a whole book, but, I'd pay her for one more paragraph of juicy Hilton slap. That's the funniest thing I've read all week and it's almost enough to make me go lesbo and beg Tina Fey for her hand in marriage (if she wasn't already married). I'd even cook for her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you was a lesbo. i can give you some good hard dick.

Dirty Disher said...

Not yet, but, if I run into one more stinker like you, I could go that way.

Blue Sky Hunter said...

That's some funny shit. Tina's great.

i thought you was a lesbo.

I heard a woman at the store today ask her son "is you gonna drink dat?"...

Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton is a dumb cunt

sandy said...

lol that is funny! wonder if she has grown up at all.