Monday, December 18, 2006

P. Diddy is in for a world of hate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
source
That jacket, which is part of the P. Diddy owned fashion line, is real fur. I can spot real fur like real diamonds (it's a gift.) What kind of fur, I can't tell you. I CAN tell you what the U.S. Humane Society is saying. They say it's dog fur. The label on the inside reads "genuine raccoon fur." I can tell you what it is NOT. It is most certainly not raccoon fur. I have raised at least 100 raccoon orphans, not one bore any similarity to that. The Humane Society says "raccoon" refers to a chinese dog called a "raccoon dog", which is raised to be slaughtered for it's fur. P. Diddy better go into seclusion, in China, right now, if this proves to be true. Americans will kill him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ahhh, I had to go find out what the raccoon dog is..here it is. It has better, more abundant fur than our American raccoons. It is in the canid family, which makes it a true dog and not a raccoon. Whatever it is, I do not care to wear it. But, I refuse to get involved in fur wars. I can make a personal choice without going haywire over a legal activity. Sweet looking creature though, isn't it? So, P. Diddy's label is a lie. Diddy, you better hide mo fo, you're wearing dead puppies.

PETA...do not contact me. I hate your guts.

15 comments:

Elaine said...

that looks like my mom's poodle fur, after shes been in trash cans, before her bath. lol.

Dirty Disher said...

I hope he's not wearing it in the rain. Headlines will be "P.Diddy smells like wet dog."

crystal said...

well I guess it's better then smelling like a wet pussy - ohhhhh I just had to say it lol.

Dirty Disher said...

I think J-Lo has the market cornered on cat fur. And Britney's puss is shaved.

Vicki said...

That DOES look like dog fur and it really makes me sick to think anyone would wear it.

Anonymous said...

peta is the devil. chinese racoon dog fur may be a product that needs to stay in china. and thats what a tasteless styleless arrogant too rich rapper should get for trying to import some crazy high dollar hard to find shit. dumbass. go back to slinging yayo, diddy. biggie smalls made your ass, you are living on his legend. that bullet should have hit you instead.

Dirty Disher said...

Woah! >eyes wide<

Anonymous said...

Somebodys been sippin on some hater-ade...

Dirty Disher said...

He invented hater-ade. But we like him anyhow.

Anonymous said...

HATER-ADE, NOW IN THE NEW FLAVOR!!! DEE'S NUTS! thats right kids! you too can be popular just like all the other kids! all you have to do is stand on the shoulders of greatness and act like a snob and your shit dont stink!
diddy didnt do shit. he laid background for talented musicians. thats about it. ffs, his ode to biggie smalls was a ripoff of stings hit? go fuck yourself, diddy, and get me a half-pound, moose ricki tick. and if i see a stem, im gonna bust a clip. word.

Dirty Disher said...

I'm alarmed that I actually understood that.

Anonymous said...

cmon DD, you know we speak the same language, stop acting like we are on opposing sides...come to the dark side, ill help you like it.

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!