Thursday, March 15, 2007

Angelina and Brad to be married

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't really doubt this story. Angelina's mom, Marcheline wanted Angie to marry Brad and Angie made her some sort of death bed promise before she passed away. And there's the fact that it would make all the paperwork in adoptions easier. Angie had to adopt Pax yesterday as a single mom. Anyhow, the wedding is said to be taking place in the Bahamas where Angelina scattered Marcheline's ashes. Angelina has alreay contacted the Bahamian registrar's office. Angie is said to be very excited, but, keeping the plans low key. Hmmm, I was hoping for a castle with more fireworks than TC's shindig, but, I guess I'm SOL. She'll probably try to import some more kids though.

11 comments:

Miss Tia said...

maybe while she's in the bahama's for her wedding she'll try to adopt Anna Nicole's daughter.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that too. We're so mean.

Anonymous said...

I doubt they'll get married...where did you hear this one DD?

crystal said...

I read that too anon, and I beleive even now that her mother is gone, if it was important to her mom, she would do this as a tribute to her.

I also read poor Jennifer Aniston is devistated - omg I wish she would let it go and get on with HER life. She also doesn't think it is fair that Angelina can get a child so quickly when apparently she is trying to adopt - I don't think she is in any state to adopt.

Anonymous said...

Come on crystal, hook a sista up! :) Where do you all get all this wonderful information!!??

Dirty Disher said...

I heard this one everywhere.

Anonymous said...

You guys are being too vague! "I've read this too" and "I've read this everywhere." are not telling me where I can see it with my own eyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I read once that Brad said, "Angie and I will get married when it is legal for for same sex (sic) to get married."
Wow, city halls all over the U.S. are going to be packed soon.
Anyway, it is all over the net, & they eventually were going to anyway.

Anonymous said...

P.S.
(sic) doesn't mean "sick"

just thought I'd throw that in.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember them saying that, I do remember Charlize Theron and her boyfriend making that statement though. Still waiting for a source!!

stefania said...

i think people should leave angilolina and brad finally alone!
if they are made for each otrher, they only know it!
A relationship is made between 2 people not a third party and i'm sure that a person like angiolina woul not have any problem to have a threesum....... so! leave love to be but rather concentrate on your beatiful perhase boring life!
Love is on its own!