Friday, March 2, 2007

Have no fear...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have been enduring power outages as I'm blogging here. Our poor state of disaster has been hit again with another storm. The wind has picked up and more snow is coming. So, I put on a ballgown. Hey, I bought it and haven't worn it yet, so if the power stays out and I freeze..I will be found looking good. No I'm not kidding. My gown is cobalt (this years hot color) and my hair is in a chignon with a beaded champaign clip. So...off I go to make some dinner. With any luck, I'll be back shortly with more gossip. If not..now you know why! >blows kisses< Dahlinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I wanna see the WHOLE gown, so take another pic. I like your shoes but with a higher heel... :) and I like you my weirdo friend.... hugsssss