Thursday, March 15, 2007

John Mayer and Jessica Simpson lunch at the Ivy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
source
This is true love. She continues to look like shit and he continues to put as much distance between them as possible. Does she know she looks like shit now? Does he know she looks like shit? I hate those over the arm handbags, they look so old mean lady.

They always say Jessica is mobbed by paparazzi, but, I only counted five. Is that a mob? Pffft, they should make the paps feed thier parking meter. I'll bet ParAss does.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares?

Dirty Disher said...

Beats me.

Anonymous said...

Why the hell is he dating that retard? He thinks it makes him look smarter?
Don't mind her handbag though.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe she dumped Nick...he's such a hottie!!! But John...not so much.

Elaine S.

Anonymous said...

I think they make a cute couple, and it is nice to see Jessica more low key, without her breasts hanging out and looking like a two dollar hooker

Anonymous said...

she's starting to look more and more like britney

Dirty Disher said...

I think she looks like The Blow.