Thursday, March 8, 2007

Johnny Depp's daughter seriously ill

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a sad post for me. Johnny Depp, one of Hollywoods nicest guys, has a very sick child. I don't know exactly what little 7 yr old Lilly Rose has, but, her condition is reported as serious and she is in a UK hospital with her family at her bedside. Johnny Depp has often said things like: "I just want to watch my kids grow up and make sure they're healthy and happy. They are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I never thought it was possible to feel such profound, deep love.

Our thoughts and good energy are sent out to Johnny and Lilly Rose.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that's so sad. Yes, my thoughts are with them too. I can tell he'd be a fun Dad. Get better Lily we all wishing you the best.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you both! Get well Lill Rose!

.D.

Anonymous said...

That sucks. He seems like he's a very devoted father. I hope his little girl gets better.

null said...

That's a parent's worst fear. Happy thoughts are going his way.

Anonymous said...

Apparently the girl is doing better.

Anonymous said...

hope she gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

i'm praying for u johnny i hope she's ok i know how much she means to u
love ya lizzy

Anonymous said...

ohh so sad u love her so much ill pray for lily.:)

lover ALLWAYS MIRANDA CRAIN :)