Thursday, March 15, 2007

More photos of Pax Thien Jolie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's some more photos of Angelina Jolie's new son. Pax is only three. So small. Reports said he was crying and trying to hide. He may be young, but, his whole life is changing. He will never see the orphanage workers who raised him again. This has to be the hardest day of his short life. My heart just aches for him. And for the ones left behind. Of course he will have a real family and a better life, we all know that. But, I'm pretty sure he's too young to know that. His little face just breaks my heart. Brad will have to adopt him once he gets here, for legal reasons. I wonder what he will think of his new dad? Angelina bought him new American clothes, it looks like she bought the whole orphanage new clothes. I'm just rambling here. It's an emotional subject. So, what do YOU really think? Was it okay to change his last name so soon?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd, I'm so sick of that braindead Jolie.

Anonymous said...

He'll be fine. He'll be able to get fat on cookies, and hone his fighting skills beating the hell out of poor Shiloh.

Anonymous said...

I know it must be traumatic for him now, but I'm sure he'll be surrounded by lots of love and will adjust soon. It has to be better being part of a dysfunctional, jet-setting family than being in an orphanage.

Elaine S.

hart734 said...

3 yrs old is considered by many experts as a critical age for forming life-lasting opinions on the trust-worthiness of the world and of other people.
In his little world where he is unable to abstract what has just happened, he's been shanghaied.

Plus, regardless of how "good" of parents B & J are, Maddox is going to terrorize this kid. Has anyone else seen the complicated race/sex/age dynamics unfolding here?

Anonymous said...

It really makes me sad to see all those kids, I'm glad one is finding a good home and surely it can't be as bad as growing up in an orphanage-even if he does have maddox as a terrorizing older bro.

Dirty Disher said...

I hope he's happy and I think he will be, it's just hard for him now. It hurts my heart. Sometimes I wish I could do something like Angelina does. All the children look so sweet.

Anonymous said...

It seems you need some of your own, DD. You certainly feel for the plight of children. Even if you can't handle the 24/7 responsibility and/or expense of your own, what about Big Sister, or guardian ad-litem for juveniles in the court system, or something? There are loads of kids who need help and could benefit from your nature and your wit.

Anonymous said...

i want them all to come live with me

Anonymous said...

It is admirable when wealthy people do something with their money and time besides shop, shave off their hair, ad nauseum. And Brad & Angelina have the money, make the time and have endless love to give. How much better the world is for people like them.
..and yep, Maddox looks like he's a pistol!

Anonymous said...

Here's a site that says all the different meanings of the name. http://vdict.com/thien,2,0.html And yes the meaning does change depending on what accent mark is above the word but, even still, none of the definitions is sky. In fact of one of the definitions for Thien meant: "superficial or shallow" and yet another one means: "to castrate, to trim to prune away" With all the money in the world, they can't even hire a proper translator.

Dirty Disher said...

TY anon, I DO have children in my life. Maybe that's why I feel for the orphans so much.

biodad said...

I don't understand that they have to take away the only thing the child owns and can call its own, and possibly the only thing their parents gave them to take through life - their name. Why?????????? It't a bit like a dog pissing against tree in order to stake out its territory.