Saturday, March 3, 2007

Oh, those nutty Gyllenhaal's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maggie Gyllenhaal's new baby, Ramona, is just a little sackful of cute, but, when uncle Jake tried taking over diaper duty the real fun began.

He explains, "I'm an uncle. It's great. It's amazing - except for the diaper changing, which I did once and will never go back to again until it is my own child. I wanted to try it out. I wanted to see what it was like. So she handed me my niece and I put her down on the changing table and I un-knotted her organic diaper. I really never knew, and I am naive, of course, but I never knew that it was orange. I have a very short gag reflex. So when I saw it (I started gagging). I (was gagging) and handed her back!"

LMAO! It all depends on the diet..and the gag reflex, Jakey-Poo. May I suggest you just go back to being pretty. Donnie Darko could have handled it.

No comments: