Friday, March 2, 2007

Shar Jackson..K-Feds other babies mama

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
source
While Brit gets her head straight, Shar Jackson has been having some work done. Liposuction, some jaw work, and some body surgery. I always thought Shar looked fine the way she was, but, she says this made her happy. She also said it hurt. I'm waiting for some pics of the after results.

She said she needed surgery after having four children! I looked up her biography and found out that besides Kori and Kaleb (by K-Fed) she is also the mother of two older children. Cassie, who was born September 1995 and Donnie, who was born January 1991. This girl has her hands full. She should do anything she wants to make herself happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow she has had surgery, but I am with you, I thought she was almost cutier the other way.

crystal