Sunday, March 4, 2007

Tori Spelling and her Inn

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
source
Tori Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott have opened a bed and breakfast called Chateau La Rue. The couple and thier inn will be featured in a reality show called "InnLove" on the Oxygen Network. I look for news everyday now about the birth. Come on Tori! You've been pregnant for a year!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Speaking of babies..congrats to reader Kimmy on the birth of her beautiful new daughter, Rhiarna. She's just perfect!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tori looks so pretty in that pic. Congrats Kimmy :)



tina

Dirty Disher said...

I always liked Tori and I think she's a talented actress, but, really, I'm tireder than she is of waiting for the baby.

Anonymous said...

She does look pretty in that picture no thanks to that hideous outfit.

I'll definitely be checking out her show - I've always wanted to own a B&B.

Dirty Disher said...

That outfit would put me off the breakfast.