Thursday, March 15, 2007

Want to write to Britney Spears?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you'd like to write to Britney, she now has a spot for it on her blog. HERE is is. She's also putting special letters of encouragent on. I wrote her one. Here is mine...

Dear Poontang,

Geez Louise and a toasted cracker, girl! I have never seen anyone a loco as you. When you do up crazy, you do it like no one else I've ever heard of and I knew a stripper once who thought she could fly. She'd flap her naked arms and whip her saggie boobies around yelling "I can fly, you mother fuckers!" And then she's smack bald men with a pool cue while chugging Jim Beam. AND she wasn't nearly as crazy as you! Now, the only thing I have on you is, you drink 24 Cokes a day. That's a coke an hour if you never sleep. I can relate. Blogging has sucked since you went into rehab. Please get sort of well soon, we all miss you.

Love and hugs..The Disher
P.S. You look real good bald. For real, and I'm not just sayin' that because I need new poon shots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DD - you rock! That is a great post to her blog that I am sure she will love!

Dirty Disher said...

I didn't post it on her blog..I'm not that mean.

Anonymous said...

OMG DD...I haven't laughed outloud like that at my comp for a long time. You are the best. hahahahahahaha.
Poonnnnttttaaaannnggg come back!
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

DEAR BRITNEY I LOVE YOU IAM CHRISTINA AGUILERA,S GOD DADDY I LIVE IN VIRGINA BEACH ,VA YOUR BEAUTYFUL BY FAR SWEET &KIND IAM 39 LOVE TO MEET YOU GREATIST HITS MEGA MIX IS GREAT YOU SING WITH A SPECIAL STYLE LOVE TIMOTHY OXLEY ,TIM OXLEY HERE IS PHONE # (757) 301-3536 2793EINSTEIN DR VIRGINABEACH,VA 23456.LOVE TIMMY BY THE IAM SINGLE BRITNEY ILOVE YOU CHRISTINA ''LOVE'' YOUR GOD DADDY CHRISTINA& BRITNEY& KELLY CLARKSON ARE MY FAV SINGERS SO RIHANNA PUSSYCATDOLLS & PINK &AVRIL MADONNA LOVE BABY BOO