Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie talks about bizarre things

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just when I though Blohan was the craziest person I'd quote today Angelina comes along and blows Blohan out of the loony fame arena.


Angelina Jolie says she was "sexual" in kindergarten.The actress was interested in the opposite sex from a very early age and "made out" with boys at nursery. She said in an interview with Britain's OK! magazine: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties."Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!"

The brunette lost her virginity aged 14 to her first boyfriend, and has revealed she began cutting him with a knife after the sex "wasn't enough". Angelina explained: "I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back."We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars."It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."

The 31-year-old stopped self-harming when she adopted five-year-old Cambodian boy Maddox.Angelina said: "It had something to do with becoming a mother. That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learned to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner."
source
Come on. How is it even remotely normal for a 14 year old girl to be excited about cutting up her partner and being covered in blood after sex? This reads like some bizarro serial killers death row confession. She's just friggin' creepy as hell. I'm thinking every time she needs to see the blood she just adopts. Gee, I sure hope the world gives her some more oprhans to raise or who knows what will happen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did no one do any kind of check on her before she was allowed to adopt?!?! Any normal person who acted like that would never get a child!

Anonymous said...

define normal. you people crack me up. if you could see into the private lives of everyone around you, you'd see this isn't very far ut in left field at all. the difference? she talks about it. she tries to shed light where most people are afraid to go. good on her! i'm not saying everything about her is good or wonderful but back off jumping to thses kinds of conclusions.

Anonymous said...

Blowhan's insanity is really being challenged.

Anonymous said...

lol chloe - i'm with you on that one.

C

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is ... please Save Shiloh !!

Who gives a shit about Brad !!

Give the orphans to Mia Farrow !!

Anonymous said...

batshite crazy. after the events of this week pay attention because people show you all the time Who they really are. The signs are all there, you either choose to see or be dismissive and pass it off. She just channel that energy into baby collecting and flying from continent to contienent. pity the poor kids who don't know where they will be on any given week.

Anonymous said...

you hit the nail on the head, DD. When she feels trapped, she adopts. That really is it, isnt it? When Brad puts the brakes on adding more to the litter, he is going to find himself with one sick lady.