Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kirsten Dunst on Marijuana

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dunst, 24, says, "I drink moderately, I've tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does. "My best friend Sasha's dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius. "I've never been a major smoker, but I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean, are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place. "I'm not talking about being stoned all day, though. I think if it's not used properly, it can hamper your creativity and close you up inside."

You know what I think? I think if I had to look at her and her friggin' teeth very long, a giant warehouse of marijuana and a Zig Zag the size of a football field wouldn't be enough to blot out the fugliness.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh vaahhhnt to smooke your veeeed.

Anonymous said...

Yep I think shes right! America's view on weed is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Yep I think shes right! America's view on weed is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Shh, DD! I'm busy being educated on using marijuana properly.

Anonymous said...

Does she have missing front teeth??????

Anonymous said...

i think america has a shitty out look on it

Anonymous said...

I think the world has a stupid view on it.You tell me... what form of alcohol has been prescribed for Medicinal purposes??? hmmm? think about that one!!! Smoke on people, smoke on.

Anonymous said...

come smoke up in nz