Monday, April 9, 2007

What's Paris Hilton up to?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ParAss has been unusually quiet lately, so I was glad she gave me a couple of things to make fun of this weekend. I saw her with this box and figured she was getting take out chicken, when I realized the box had holes in it. Turns out she bought herself a couple of Easter bunnies which will no doubt be dumped on her poor grandparents when the novelty wears off. I have no patience for people who buy Easter animals unless they live on a farm. I have no clue what the brown wig is about. At least ParAss has good wigs, I will say that about her. Still wigs though and everyone knows it, so why bother?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ParAss took the bunnies home to a loud party that lasted all night and then decided to show some ass in a dress that was just plain too short. Short on brain cells, short on hemlines. Like we haven't seen enough of her non-private parts. Looks like she's wearing one cheek panties, which is one cheek more than she usually covers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little bunnies! I worry about where animals will end up. I have two dwarf rabbits and they are part of my family of animals. I love them! They have such character. Hopefully someone will save them and give them a good home. Like you DD I hate it when people buy holiday animals and animals for gifts.

Eliza

Dirty Disher said...

Don't worry about them Eliza, Paris's grandparents take care of all her pets. She's just the idiot who drags them home.