Monday, May 21, 2007

Britney Trio in Miami

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think dressing like your friends is a little goofy past the age of 12, but, Britney obviously bought her girls the same outfit she has on. Cousin Allie wears the strawberries while Brit favors the truckers mud flap design. I don't know who the bambi chick is..she looks like Allie (they both look like Brits mom). If you know, tell me. Seems like Allie is almost as famous as Brit lately. I wonder if she can lip sync? Record backers should be asking that question. We need a back up Britney, just in case.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now there's a mess. What can I possibly say about this outfit? Allie looks good though. Too bad her main job in life is to hold things for Britney.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie looks a lot better than Britney, her hair is pretty and real.

Anonymous said...

wtf is that BS is wearing?
...just when I thought she couldn't get any worse....
hrt

Anonymous said...

When would anyone ever say that Brit can't get any worse. She doesnt get any better. She's trying to do what her handlers used to do for her, and she's not doing it well. This is the real Britney; stupid, immature, in denial, bi-curious spoiled bitch with no taste in fashion, and no clue about what it takes to make it in life, or just how bad she's fucking it up.
Alie

Anonymous said...

another picture that just makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alie, Britney is keeping it real the real her, and she is headed no where.