Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cobain dead and still being whored out

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A new Doc Martens ad features Kurt Cobain. Color me totally disgusted, this is not something he would have done and his fans know it. I don't think Kurt wanted to sell these shit bucket shoes any more than dead Elvis wanted to sing with skank bag Celine Dion. Is Courtney behind this? What am I saying, of course she is. Last I heard she was selling off all his stuff, now she's sold HIM out. I hope you enjoy the dope money, Love, you pile of unloyal dirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just so wrong.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

I was/is a great fan of his. This is worse than tacky, or thoughtless, this is Betrayal.
How could she?
Well, I think she was glad to have him gone, anyway. Won't comment further on that.