Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jessica Alba..look away or be done in by her hotness!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jessica: "I hope all my new work will help producers in getting past my hotness."

Yes, people, look away now before you are permanently scarred by the white hot fury that is Jessica Alba's hotness. I know I will. I don't need burned retinas from looking at such blatent hotness. Owwwwwwwww, just the teensiest glance burned me!!!!!!!! She's a friggin' genius too, obviously.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drooling water....blowing bubbles...and biting a rose....that screams hotness to me! NOT!!

Anonymous said...

shes a freak of nature

Anonymous said...

youre so funny dd

Anonymous said...

Eww... she looks so goth. can't believe how stupid she loks either.

Anonymous said...

she just stated the ultimate turn off. how self-consumed she is. Stars who have it together don't believe all the hype they read. I think it's called humility

Dirty Disher said...

TY anon.

Anonymous said...

I just don't get it..I really don't.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

there is something very pedophile about these pictures....

Anonymous said...

she isn't the one that said that---- jessica BIEL did.
get your facts straight DD

Anonymous said...

I don't get the appeal.

C.

Dirty Disher said...

I thought it might be Biel too (both GQ hotties), so I googled in the quote..it was Alba.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!