Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jude Law is tired of his hotness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joining the Jessica Alba "I'm too freekin hot" self appreciation club, Jude Law says he want's to be an actor.

"I'm only wanted by directors for the image I give off, and it makes me angry. I always wanted to be an actor not a beauty pageant winner."

Too bad, you're a beauty pagent winner. Now that he's dipped his wick in Lindsay Lohan he can probably add another title. "Pretty boy man ho." I don't think this guy will age well, so he really needs to get over himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I did think he was a hottie but since reading he was with Lindsay, I must admit my thoughts of him have depleated, but I still think he is not all that bad - maybe it is his accent - love brit's and he does have gorgeous eyes and smile.

C.

Anonymous said...

I never understood why people thought he was "HAWT" anyway. I guess I just have a different taste in men.
~Casey J~