Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Keira Knightley might be an idiot

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Keira Knightley is tired of her skinny body and bored with her jutting bones, so she's consulted a doctor to try and find out how to put on some poundage. He told her to eat. Duh. Then she talked about seeing Beth Ditto in concert...

She said, "When she (Beth Ditto) was performing she started taking all her clothes off. I stood there watching her strip, thinking, ''Oh my God, that woman is so sexy.'' She has the most amazing body."

This isn't the first time she's said crap like this, it's just the first time I felt like not ignoring it. Keira is such a moron. Seriously, this girl is a complete moron. And a liar. And kind of insulting to anyone who isn't a moron, including Beth Ditto.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just dont know what to think about this one...hmmm....it almost pisses me off. Keira has such a great body, I would shave a year off my life to live the rest of my life looking like her...Im full of stretch marks, saggy tits, all after three kids.

But poor Beth looks worse than I do by a lot, and if Keira thinks thats hot...shes crazy. Shes probably trying to distract people that listen to her shit from her anorexia or something.

"No I hate my body (lol, if they only knew I starved myself for this great look), I just cant seem to keep the weight on! I want to look like Beth, shes fucking hot (snicker, snicker Im too fucking smart for these idiots...now everyone will listen to my ramblings, stay fat like beth and I'll be the only sexy chic around muhahahahahh)!"

Anonymous said...

By the way, she knows she looks good...otherwise, why would she be wearing that extremely revealing top???? And her facial expression just closes the deal for me, "Awww look at me, Im fucking cute"

Anonymous said...

Well, since Beth is a lesbo, she's probably willing to indulge Keira's crush.

Anonymous said...

Kiera Knightly can suck my invisble dick. Beth Ditto has an amazing personailty. Body figure or not, she might not be sexy, but as a women I find that being her body weight and being completely comfortable is totally awesome. F U Knightly

Anonymous said...

Is this just some strange attempt to sound deep?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... have any of you thought that she might just get off on fat women? some people do you know. Just because you don't.......