Monday, June 25, 2007

Dumbass of the week..Cameron Diaz

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cameron Diaz showed up all over Peru with this totally fug bag. She really pissed the locals off because the bag says "Serve the People" in Chinese. The slogan is from Communist leader Mao Zedong who an insurgency in the 80s in Peru which left nearly 70,000 people dead.

Cameron has issued a public apology..

Cameron said in a statement, "I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have inadvertently offended. The bag was a purchase I made as a tourist in China and I did not realize the potentially hurtful nature of the slogan printed on it."

Sorry, that's not good enough. Wouldn't it be best to know what something says before you buy it and parade it around? That's called being a dumbass. Besides that, it's offensive because it's terribly ugly. I should have titled this post "When the cool people aren't cool at all." It reminds me of idiots who get Chinese or Japanese tattoos that they think say "Peace is the road to enlightenment" and later find out they say "I like it up the butt." Doh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds personal between you and Cameron. Did she piss in your wheaties? Your hate for her is overpowring.

Dirty Disher said...

Awwwwww, sorry about your tattoo. I hear laser removal is painful.

Anonymous said...

That's why I don't buy anything with Japanese/Chinese/Korean characters on it =)