Thursday, June 7, 2007

Filed under "people I don't hate"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah, I know it's hard to believe, but, there are actually stars I don't hate. Kate Winslet has signed a two year contract as the new face of cosmetics brand L'Oreal. This is excellent news for prime time TV junkies like me. If I have to see another fake skank like Gweneth Paltrow rolling around in a field of daisys I may throw a brick through my screen. I think Kate is gorgeous and she's never obnoxious. I think she might have a brain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw she is gorgous i like her ther is only like 3 or 4 now that you can say that about.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the positive comment. It is refreshing. And I think the same about her. She is a wonderful actress, and has such an aura about her on the screen. My guess would be she does in person, as well.

Anonymous said...

I think she's darling..I really like her..she seems down to earth and real

Eliza