Monday, June 25, 2007

Paris is out of jail

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmmm, well it's about 11:30 in ParAss Hilton land and Kathy and Rick just arrived at Lynwood to take their daughter home. Did I call that time or what?

Aaaaand..she's out. Just around midnight. Paris is free.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She wore her extensions out, but, they looked a bit ratty. She put them in one long braid. She had no makeup and and looked really good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris once stated that every generation has a blonde icon, and she's it for this one. I'm not too sure about that, but say it's true...then she has inadvertently done some good. I believe she has brought an awareness to the kids about drunk driving. Nothing of real consequence happened, so this is a good thing.
I hope this has happened, anyway.

Anonymous said...

When she came out, did she or did she not have hair down to her boobies? Did they let her keep her extensions this time?

Anonymous said...

Did you make popcorn there Dishy?

Anonymous said...

I truly feel sorry for this young girl, she lives on another planet through no fault of her own. welcome back to earth paris.

Anonymous said...

They let her keep the extensions in because hers was tightly sewn in.

Dirty Disher said...

Popcorn...no. Argggg. You could have stayed up with me...weenie.

Anonymous said...

and went straight to Hyde?

Unknown said...

why didn't her mom get out of the car to hug her? A family hug is always nice. If it was me I would have yanked my mom out of that car and just hugged her and cry! rich people are weirdos.


elisa