Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mariah Carey makes me puke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was wrong...I may be in a good mood but when I see a photo of Mariah the diva twat I start wanting to blow chunks. She can't dress herself, her outfits fit so badly you'd think Britney was her stylist. She's like some horrific cartoon of a diva. Here she is in Paris, France, and I should just be happy she's out of my country. But, some retards still take pictures of her ugly fat ass to torture me with. I hope she falls off those dumbass heels and bounces 40 feet off her fake boobs and lands on her untalented head, cracking it open and letting the 2 ounces of damaged grey matter she has slide onto the sidewalk. I'd BUY a picture of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DD, babycakes, tell us what you really think!

love it!

Anonymous said...

I wish chipmunk face would just go away !

I am sick of her screeching & how she whines about being biracial !