Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paris Hilton is FREE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ParAss is out of jail and back to being a heiress. Someone felt three days was enough for her to serve and she's out. Good. I was bored without her. She won't get much for a book about three lousy days in the slammer though. I'm sure she doesn't care, she's probably just glad to go home. I would be. No more hot dogs!

Update: ParAss is still in custody legally, but, in her home. She's been fitted with an electronic ankle bracelet and will remain in home arrest for 40 day then it will be over. Official reports are that she was let out due to a "medical" problem. But,I think the paparazzi came to her rescue once again. It was becoming a zoo at the jail and it became intolerable. Reports also say ParAss served 5 days, but, that's not exactly true. She went in late Sunday and was out very early today..so it's more like 3 days. Or 3 and a half..whatever. It was enough. I'm sure it was horrible and she learned something.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

our legal system SUCKS

Anonymous said...

I was hoping she'd get shanked in the shower...oh well.

-Calisty

Anonymous said...

I believe she is out of jail because the press was making life hell for the legal people involved. Sprung inmates being interviewed, and "how is she doing? what is she doing?" constant. They couldn't do their jobs anymore with all the fanfare, so they got rid of the problem. Believe me - a regular person would have had to serve the time.

Anonymous said...

Wat the fuck is hook nose doing out!! this is pish if she killed sum1 would she get off with 3 days in deathrow?

Unknown said...

Teflon princess does it again. Doesn't surprise me, it actually took longer than expected.

elisa

Anonymous said...

It's ridiculous that she's out of jail already!

So how long until she gets into trouble again?

Anonymous said...

An anonymous woman of limited or no means who had committed a similar crime would not even be given the time to find care for her children - they'd be put in a foster home and she would be behind bars, doing her full sentence. I concur with the first poster. No one even bothers with a pretense of justice.

N.

Anonymous said...

I hope this sets a precedent for those of us who want to drive drunk and cracked out. What a joke. I'm glad to see that justice was served. :(

Anonymous said...

Since Parasite's way is the "right way" I think I'll spread the word...
I might need some help with this; I plan on sending letters to everyone in the LA County Jail and tell them to cry and refuse to eat for three days so they can go home and be under "house arrest." I wonder if the "regular prisoners" will get the same special treatment. I doubt it...probably something more like, "Stop your whining or I'm reporting you and when you get hungry enough you'll eat the food!"
Bad move on her part...everybody is more disgusted than ever with her.

BBABH

Anonymous said...

what an injustice and joke.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

So all you have to do is treaten to kill yourself (let her please!!), cry and wine, to get released? Nice one!

Why did they even bother to send her to jail?