Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Victoria Beckham spends some more money and pisses people off

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Poshie has a new closet...*It supposedly features a leather floor, Baccarat crystal chandelier, $80,000 Andy Warhol shoe print, a computer that tracks when she wears items of clothing and a camera to give her a 360-degree "cat scan" of her outfit before she steps out.*

Oh, hell yes! If I had her money I'd have all that crap and more. Why not? Isn't she allowed to spend some of her own damn money on herself? Why are people so upset over this?? VB does a potload of work for childrens charities and she usually does it in a quiet way (for a celeb) so why can't she build herself a million dollar closet if she wants? Oh, she's going to be on an episode of Ugly Betty too..I'm so excited I could pee myself! So I like Poshie..sue me. She beats looking at Britneys rolls anyday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many of her outfits are rather goofy but hell, I don't mind her spending habits. A desire for luxury is nothing to be ashamed of. And if she can afford it, why not.

Anonymous said...

BRAVO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Does the closet include a GPS system that allows the airheaded bitch to find her way back out after she gets her scrawny ass lost?

Anonymous said...

Who puts a Warhol in a CLOSET?

Dirty Disher said...

Yeah, cupcake, it gave me the shivers too, but, she owns it.

Anonymous said...

well, she does spend a lot of time in there. better than putting a Warhol in the library where she'ss never see it...