Thursday, July 26, 2007

Paris Hiltons new dog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ParAss bought a new dog, at the same pet shop where Britney shops for her neglected pets. Here's the deal..why does ParAss, who claims to LOVE animals, keep buying animals at pet shops? ParAss owns a ranch (if you're wondering where I heard that, it was from her own lips on a film I found, she says she keeps her horses and dogs there.) If she really wants to be a better person and help the world, why not stop spending 1000's of dollars on pampered pedigrees and house some animals that need homes. There are plenty of animals that need help. If ParAss would do that, I'd believe she does love animals and I'd stop calling her ParAss. I'm not holding my breath. Right now expensive pooches are an accessory and whoever buys the most pricey one wins.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great. Just what this irresponsible twit needed.

Earlier this week the mini Yorkie she's been toting around like "this season's hottest accessory" was found by paparazzi
-unattended- and heading for the >>street<< in front of her house.

And now, she's bought another micro-mini dog?

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmm...."

Anonymous said...

thank you DD! i was wondering why nobody ever mentions that... pet shops are THE worst, they buy from puppy mills and do not guarantee the health of their puppies.

Dirty Disher said...

I tell ya, I've had so many animals over the years, from wild animals that were in need to domestics people dumped. Not once, in my entire life, have I went out and bought or even picked out a pet that I thought I wanted. It was ALWAYS someone elses cast off...and you know what? I was never disappointed in the end. Animals are amazing and greatful and loyal. They always ended up giving me back more than I ever gave.

Anonymous said...

I bought my kitty at the cat shelter for $15 =) I could have bought a kitten but I got a 5 y/o instead and she's the most cuddly (and loud) thing. I love her.

Anonymous said...

What is that crap on her hat? Fishing lure? Is she about to use that little dog as fishing bait or something?

Unknown said...

yep. I really don't believe in pet stores. Especially those high end petstores whose owners feed on the vanity of these twits. They make a living off breeding critters....not fair to them critters, poor things being used to please selfish mankind, when there's LOTS of them who need care and attention.

Anonymous said...

she looks like fucking inspector gadget in that get up. retard. if paris REALLY gave a fuck about animals, she would put her millions of dollars to good use and open an animal sanctuary/rescue.

you hear that paris? we're callin' you out! show us that you give a crap about animals like you say you do. start an animal charity fund. build an animal shelter. buy some land and start an animal sanctuary. i dare you.