Thursday, July 19, 2007

That's just downright fake

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I spent a bit of time looking at that stupid Mariah Carey perfume ad, mostly wondering why she wore such gawd awful shoes, but realizing something was just not right about it. Finally, I just put it down to too much photoshopping and forgot it. But, Gossip Or Truth found the reality...someone pasted Mariah's fug head on Gisele’s overexposed body. LMAO! I mean, how insulting is that? Mariah Carey is a diva pig, but, damn! That's just a slap in the face. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny...The first thing I thought when I looked at the photo (before reading the text) is "those aren't Mariah's legs".

Even when she's slim she's not a toothpick.

Anonymous said...

Mariah sCarey is a Fugly Skank !

I can not stand her -

Anonymous said...

Remember the spray-on abs she flaunted last Summer?. When Luis Miguel dumped her ass she had that Glitter meltdown. She's whack! Her Cribs episode had her channeling Paula Abdul babbling about whatever. Meanwhile her sister is working the alleys.

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say. I mean she's not really fat or anything but she's not that long and slender...ever. Also, I just plain hate the bitch. I'm glad she got caught.

Anonymous said...

I'd do her, but I'd rather get a BJ from her cause her voice hurts.
Of course ear plugs are an option.
There's not a thing wrong with her looks though and anyone who thinks there is is just a jealous fem-nothing that isn't getting any.
Oh and don't dispair fem-nothings, there is hope for you, it's called Jack Daniels.