Thursday, August 2, 2007

Beyonce and the net

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Big butt Beyonce says she doesn't like the internet that much..

"Sometimes I’ll run across certain things, usually in the paper, because I read the paper more so than the Web. There’s one or two sites that I can go to. But if I go on the Internet and try to see what people are saying, I’ll probably want to crawl under a rock. (Laughs.) Because I’m still human and certain things, it just hurts, so I try not to read the Internet too much."

What's she mean, she's human and certain things? Not quite human? I've had my suspisions about that. Besides, she so surfs and googles herself. Anyone who keeps a laptop out at the pool is a surfer..also she got those vids of her taking a hilarious header off the stage removed as soon as us bloggers could post them. I like the way the water distorts her butt...or does it? >Snort!<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, her butts very distorted in the water. It's much bigger out of the water. So, your eyes aren't decieving you! You are OK! Whew!

Anonymous said...

I love the shots of Beyonce on the net when she fell flat on her face and continued to lipsyc. Talented